Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

The Scalloped Apron Pattern

Vicki, over at Turkey Feathers, asked me where my Scalloped Apron Pattern came from. She loves it! So do I!

I think mine came from the Nancy's Notions catalog but I'm not sure as my mom ordered it for me along with some things that she wanted.

So I Googled it and found a place that carries all the patterns by The Paisley Pincushion! I'm in trouble now! Sew Thankful looks like a really nice website with lots of patterns for all sorts of neat things and they have some neat threads that would be great for tatting or crazy quilting!

Now I'm eager to complete my design work for today so I can relax a bit and look around some more!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails