Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

The Long Awaited....

vintage Chicken Scratch Apron! I found this at a flea market a couple of weeks back for only $3.00! It's not in mint, there are a few stains that I couldn't get out but they're not too obvious. The sewing isn't perfect and the CS is coming out a little bit on the pocket but since it was the only CS I've seen at all the flea markets I've been too this year, and since it was only $3.00, I thought I would give it a good home. I'm going to try to fix the stitching on the pocket. It's not too bad.

ApronCS

And here's a closeup of the stitching at the bottom.

ApronCS2

I think if you click on the photos, it'll take you to a larger image.

3 comments:

Grangry said...

Nice example. And someone enjoyed using it!

Pamela Kellogg said...

Yes, I'm going to enjoy using it too! It will make washing dishes much more enjoyable!

Linda said...

Yesssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails