Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Crazy Quilt Eye Candy

I thought you might enjoy seeing some gorgeous Crazy Quilting! I could stare at these pieces all day and never get anything done around here!

Pat Winter

Lilla Le Vine

I must warn you though, if you're on dial-up, you'll want to go get a snack and something to drink. Both sites take about 3 or 4 minutes to load on dial-up but I promise you, these are well worth the wait!

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

Wow, oh, DOUBLE wow...I could just drown in those! Of the two, I have a preference for Pat Winters; I love her choice of colours, and the way she incorporates the old fashioned ladies into the designs. Robyn S (Daily Parcels Tied Up In String) would appreciate these, I am sure. Sorry I don't know how to create a link when I am putting a message on someobody else's blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails