Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Chicken Scratch Leaflet

I have alot to share today so I'll do a little at a time throughout the day in between my design work.

The first order of business is to share this great Leisure Arts leaflet on Chicken Scratch! One of the girls at my X Stitch Chat Board found this at a garage sale and offered it to me. Wow! I love it!

This is the front cover:

CSBooklet1

My first project will be that apple! It's just too cute!

And this is the back cover:

CSBooklet2

I love the little fruit basket too! Now to find some more stitching time!

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

What a stroke of luck! Would you believe, I saw that chart on eBay some time ago, and ignored it, because at the time I had never heard of Chicken Scratch, and just assumed it was a funny name for Cross Stitch! Ah well, we live and learn.

Related Posts with Thumbnails