Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Butterfly Block Completed!


Butterfly Block6
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
Well, I enjoyed this block so much! I can't believe it's done. I had to force myself to stop stitching on it. Scott said there's too much junk on it. He said it's too crazy. I told him is a CQ, it's supposed to be that way!

When I was spending all my stitching time doing X stitch, all I could think of when I was stitching, was how fast could I get it done so I could get to the next project. Anyone else ever feel that way? I was never in the moment, always thinking of the next pattern.

But with CQing and transfer embroidery, I never feel that way. My focus is always on what I'm doing and I actually feel a little sad when I complete projects now because I enjoy them so much!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails